Rat fink Revenge round mat 07497
The Rat fink Revenge round mat is custom made to order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards. Made from plush velour with a heat dye sublimation print, this rug is a piece of art you’ll love to display in any room of your home. The eco-friendly materials are safe for use on most surfaces and will keep your floors clean, dry and comfortable for years to come.
These rugs are the perfect way to add a touch of class to your home. Made from 100% polyester pile, they feature a premium heat dye sublimation print for long-lasting colour vibrancy. The Rat fink Revenge round mat design is based on the iconic artwork of Ed “Big Daddy” Roth and are sure to bring personality and style to any room. Whether you’re looking for a conversation starter or a simply a way to show off your personality, Rat fink garage round mat are the perfect choice.
If you are a fan of Hot rod Rat fink, then this is the perfect addition to your garage or room. This Rat fink Revenge round mat themed garage area rug has a cool and trendy design that will make your garage more stylish and inviting by making it seem like you have all the time in the world. Don’t hesitate, order it now, our talented design team will always be ready to help you edit whatever details you want.
View more products Rat Fink !
- Brand New and High Quality
- Home carpets, soft and comfortable, non slip, not fade
- At the bottom of point plastic cloth, wear-resistant and durable.
- Long service life
- Great for home use or other home Decor purposes
- Material: Polyester/Plastic
- Size (diameter): 24 in, 30 in, 40 in, 46 in, 60 in.
Rugs are often one of the first places where dirt accumulates after a long time. However, don’t worry, our rugs are easy to clean and maintain! Just follow our simple tips and your rug will look like new.
- Vacuum once every 3 days: Vacuuming is the best way to remove dirt and dust from the rug. Make sure to vacuum both sides of the rug to prevent dirt and dust from accumulating.
- Spot clean spills immediately: If you spill something on your rug, be sure to spot clean it immediately. This will help prevent the stain from setting in and becoming more challenging to wash off.
- Use water and detergent: Our rugs are washable. Stain-resistant material makes cleaning a breeze. Use a damp cloth with mild soapy water to clean (avoid bleach) and let air dry
- Hang dry: After cleaning your rug, hang it dry to prevent mildew and mold from developing.
By following this simple guide, you can keep your rug looking brand new for years.
Note: Rugs arrive vacuumed and sealed for protection during the shipping process. Once opened, rugs may take up to 24 hours to lay flat. We recommend light rug cleaning with a vacuum to assist in settling.