Personalized hot rod duck lettering for transport company sticker 11161
Infuse your favorite vehicle with character and make it the center of attention with our exceptional personalized hot rod duck lettering for transport company sticker 11161. Crafted from high-quality materials, this sticker is not only waterproof but also built to withstand the harshest weather conditions, including rain and direct sunlight.
Our personalized hot rod duck lettering for transport company sticker 11161 offers an excellent opportunity to showcase your unique personality and make your car truly stand out. With an extensive selection of styles and colors available, you can effortlessly find the perfect match that perfectly reflects your style. Furthermore, these stickers are designed for easy application and removal, allowing you to switch them up as often as you like.
Let your imagination run wild as you personalize the design with your desired details. Whether it’s your name, a significant date, or any other elements you wish to include, simply share your ideas, and our talented design team will help bring them to life.
Don’t wait another moment—order your personalized hot rod duck lettering for transport company sticker 11161 now! Elevate your vehicle’s appeal and make a bold statement on the road. And remember, Rustypod offers a wide range of car lettering decal, ensuring there’s even more to explore beyond this exceptional sticker.
Our vinyl decals are top-quality decals, originally produced in Western countries, and have had their spot on the market with plenty of facilities all around the world. The decals use rapid air tech to avoid any air bubbles on the surface, and many more features are specially designed for cars and motorbikes. Our digital printing technology can create the most colorful stickers while being safe for the environment. We ensure you they won’t fade easily after a couple of years.
We have multiple products with the same design
Even in rain or direct sunlight, our stickers are guaranteed to stay durable. They are designed using transparent technology with the addition of a UV coating process, giving them toughness and longevity. These are not your $1 stickers or a variety of cheap screen prints that start to peel and fade within a few weeks. Know the difference!
- Verified Vinyl: Vinyl stickers are considered as they do not crack and fade over time. One of the advantages of vinyl is that it can be pulled off in one piece. It won’t have any mark if oil or water spilled on it. The vinyl sticker should be considered for its long-lasting professionality and neatness. It is hard-wearing and durable. Vinyl is easy to apply and quick however, it depends on the size and surface. It can be used in both indoor and outdoor environments. The best thing about vinyl is that it can be replaced as it is non-permanent.
- Durability: Vinyl easily sticks to different surfaces and lasts longer. It is durable and comes in more premium quality as compared to simple paper. Consideration of thick and durable vinyl can help in protecting the sticker from scratches and extreme weather conditions. The good quality of vinyl is also weatherproof and waterproof.
- Printing Tech: printing with high-digital printing technology, color, and picture quality is undoubtedly one of the best of its kind. Also extremely friendly to humans and the environment.
- Install with ease: The installation is simple. Slowly peel off, use water/soap water to wet the back of the decal and the target surface ( in order to reposition easily), then stick the decal onto the surface. Please watch our tutorial video.
- Contour Cutting/Trim means that the decals are printed with an outline hugging the design. Meanwhile, with no contour cut, the outline will be a rectangle instead.
- The distance from the outline to the outermost edge of the decal’s design is approximately 2-3cm.
- 15cm (6 inch) – suitable for laptops, water bottles, bicycle, car window, …
- 55cm (21 inch). – suitable for auto (car door), window,…
- 76cm (30 inch). – suitable for auto (car door), window,…
- 100cm (40 inch). – suitable for auto (hood), glass window,…
- This size represents the product’s longest length.
- We can create custom sizes according to your wish. Please email us: [email protected]
Please watch our tutorial video below for clearer instructions
- Clean the target surface carefully and make sure the surface doesn’t remain any dust.
- Add Soap Water to wet the surface and back of the decal
- Apply the decal onto the surface, and reposition the decals carefully, the water makes it easier to move the decal. Make sure the decals stay exactly where you want before the soap water dried out.
- Put pressure on the decal from in to out. This will remove air and water under the decal.
- Apply heat on curves and corners to stretch the decal
Note: For curved surfaces, you need a hair dryer to heat the decal, then use your hands or a cloth to put pressure onto the decals so that they stick to the surface. Heat sometimes will help the process achieve the best result.