Lionel electic trains rug 05247
The Lionel electic trains rug is a cheerful tiled area rug that you can easily use in your living room, dining room or bedroom. The rug features colorful railroad designs, which will add style and fun to your home.
Dedicated to highlighting the beauty of colors and designs, this Lionel electic trains rug brings bright accents and a bold touch of color to any room. With vivid colors and artworks that are rendered in an eye-catching premium quality material, you can effortlessly add the perfect finishing touch to your home décor.
- All of our Rugs are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Each rug is made from luxurious plush velour and features a premium heat dye sublimation print for long-lasting color vibrancy.
- Washable, our rugs are washable with water temperatures ranging from 20 to 60 degrees Celsius
- A low-profile pile height of 0.4 inches makes this rug look great in any room and perfect for placing under furniture.
- The underside is constructed from high-quality epoxy for a non-slip grip and extra durability.
- Stain-resistant material makes cleaning a breeze. use a damp cloth with mild soapy water to clean (avoid bleach) and let air dry.
- Rugs arrive vacuumed and sealed for protection during the shipping process. Once opened rugs may take up to 24 hours to lay flat. We recommend a light vacuuming of the rug to assist in the settling process.
- Size chart
- There are many different sizes for your room, see details in the image below
Rugs are often one of the first places where dirt accumulates after a long period of not being cleaned. However, don’t worry, our rugs are easy to clean and maintain! Just follow our simple tips and your rug will look like new.
- Vacuum once every 3 days: Vacuuming is the best way to remove dirt and dust from the rug. Make sure to vacuum both sides of the rug to prevent dirt and dust from accumulating.
- Spot-clean spills immediately: If you spill something on your rug, be sure to spot-clean it immediately. This will help prevent the stain from setting in and becoming more challenging to wash off.
- Use water and detergent: Our rugs are washable. Stain-resistant material makes cleaning a breeze. Use a damp cloth with mild soapy water to clean (avoid bleach) and let air dry for 5 to 7 hours.
- Hang dry: After cleaning your rug, hang it dry to prevent mildew and mold from developing. The most effective is when drying the carpet in the sun.
By following this simple guide, you can keep your rug looking brand new for years.
Note: Rugs arrive vacuumed and sealed for protection during the shipping process. Once opened, rugs may take up to 24 hours to lay flat. We recommend light rug cleaning with a vacuum to assist in settling. If you are still having trouble smoothing the carpet, don’t worry, contact us for help, we are always ready to assist you 24/7.