Please watch our tutorial video below for clearer instructions
- Clean the target surface carefully and make sure the surface doesn’t remain any dust.
- Add Soap Water to wet the surface and back of the decal
- Apply the decal onto the surface, and reposition the decals carefully, the water makes it easier to move the decal. Make sure the decals stay exactly where you want before the soap water dried out.
- Put pressure on the decal from in to out. This will remove air and water under the decal.
- Apply heat on curves and corners to stretch the decal
Note: For curved surfaces, you need a hair dryer to heat the decal, then use your hands or a cloth to put pressure onto the decals so that they stick to the surface. Heat sometimes will help the process achieve the best result.